Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: Missing... one mild mannered English man.. details inside!  (Read 81 times)

Offline |AGW|TC-Ed

• Administrator
  • Tournament Admin
Missing... one mild mannered English man.. details inside!
« on: December 30, 2017, 11:23:51 PM »
This is an A.P.B.

.....missing, moderately tall English man, goes by the nickname "Tack" & some not so nice names by his wife..

....last seen on TS approximately 3 weeks ago, was missing during the entire Christmas weekend & the week that followed, even though a friend of his was off all week, but he never showed his face...

....intermittent contact via Steam text message were unsuccessful at getting a reply...

....the only photo we have is one that tells quite a dubious story, we believe he was ether eaten by the sea creature he is seen holding on this photo, or the sinister highway patrol officer in the background, did him in, ether way, we hope he can swim wearing Santa's red coat & trousers...

....if you know of his whereabouts, please have him contact us here a.s.a.p so he can be brought in for questioning...
« Last Edit: December 30, 2017, 11:25:51 PM by |AGW|TC-Ed »

Offline |AGW|TP-Fir3fox

• Administrator
  • Tournament President
    • Viper Tournaments
Re: Missing... one mild mannered English man.. details inside!
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2018, 09:52:11 AM »
You guys should come play WoW with me and my girlfriend. We are starting this week with a new character on truewow.org private server.

Its an open world mmo with playstyle from swords axes and magic.

They even got a recruit friend system :)
« Last Edit: January 15, 2018, 09:59:37 AM by |AGW|TP-Fir3fox »

Offline |AGW|TC-Ed

• Administrator
  • Tournament Admin
Re: Missing... one mild mannered English man.. details inside!
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2018, 11:08:00 PM »
thanks bud, but I wouldn't even begin to know how to play that game, finally got up with Tack btw, on TS this weekend, had some issues at work, looking for a new job atm, should be back on this coming weekend & thanks again for the offer.