new Gallery mod added... by |AGW|TC-Ed
[July 11, 2014, 05:34:18 PM]
live stream, ffsplit & twich... by |AGW|TC-Ed
[July 06, 2014, 11:37:10 AM]
new SSD... by |AGW|TP-Fir3fox
[July 05, 2014, 11:21:55 AM]
public discussions area by |AGW|TC-Ed
[June 28, 2014, 01:25:35 PM]
Teamspeak Info by Nhor
[June 09, 2014, 05:41:27 AM]
- Total Members: 405
- Total Posts: 118
- Total Topics: 40
- Total Categories: 4
- Total Boards: 21
- Most Online: 44
July 28, 2014, 03:10:39 PM by |AGW|TC-Ed
| Views: 5 | Comments: 0
Steam is having a major sell on Landmark Packs for the next 20 hours of this posting... 66% off, so if you've wanted to get a pack or upgrade an existing pack... do it quickly as this is a flash sell & will end in 20 hours....http://store.steampowered.com/app/297810/
July 28, 2014, 02:29:37 PM by |AGW|TC-Ed
| Views: 4 | Comments: 0
SCS has released the latest update for ETS2, details below...
1.11 Is Available Now
Finally the time has come - Euro Truck Simulator 2 update 1.11 (~518Mbs) is now officially out on Steam. We are now preparing 1.11 builds for retail game versions, give us a day or two to prepare it all and upload to mirror servers. It has been quite a long beta period, but we have managed to address a lot of issues thanks to community feedback. If you are interested what had been done during beta, here is a series of patch logs of beta builds fixes. We have covered items in the 1.11 update over the last several blog posts and even have shown here on the blog a promo trailer with the new cities included in the update. But in case you have missed it:
Let us shortly recap the major items that are included in ETS2 1.11 update, as it touched pretty much every aspect of the game: physics, AI, simulation, and gameplay refinements:
- 3 new cities: Venice, Graz, and Klagenfurt with a lot of new kilometers to explore
- Seat Adjustment feature
- Several months of tweaks of car AI code
- Re-designed radio player for with additional sorting and filtering options
- New Cruise control features
- Displaying current road speed limit in Route Advisor (disable, or switch car or truck speciefic limits in options)
- Complete UI facelift
- Support for sway bar simulation
- Refined the truck suspension for more control over truck and trailer stability
- Recalculated the center of gravity of each cargo (more individual behavior of the whole rig)
- Controls to adjust trailer stability in options
- Improve collisions of player's truck and AI vehicles
- Re-created all scratch and crash sounds in the game
- Equalized the sound volume of in-cabin engine sounds and external engine sounds for all trucks
- More realistic timing for the air brake sound
- Retarder indicator is lit during automatic retarder usage
- Ability to sell a garage
- Ability to relocate your headquarters to another city
If you wish to read the full list of changes for the 1.11 update, you can do it here
July 22, 2014, 02:29:46 PM by |AGW|TC-Ed
| Views: 4 | Comments: 0
- New lighting render has been added;
- Added PlayStation® 4 localization for French, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese and Polish. It's selected automatically based on Language setting in System Software.
- Physics have been improved;
- Planned changes in ground forces matching, battle ratings and progression rate;
- Squad streaks;
- Ground forces maps improvements;
- Bugfixes and massive corrections to performance figures of ground forces;
- Multiple aircraft flight models have been updated;
July 16, 2014, 03:33:46 PM by |AGW|TC-Ed
| Views: 4 | Comments: 0
Update Notes - 07/16/2014
~548MB'sWater as a Building Material!
- No longer will you have to fake your fountains and bathtubs with Aquamarine and Glass Window props - Water voxels are here!
- Water recipes using snow and ice have been added to the alchemy station. Refining versions of these recipes have also been added to the various infusers.
- We've got some other new materials for you to experiment with as well. We've added all the available brick textures to Moonstone.
- We've got a handful of new props for you!
- Regal Master Bed (Brown)
- Regal Fireplace
- Secret Door Bookcase
- Click it and it moves! (There are two versions, a Front Hinged and a Rear Hinged)
- Wooden Bookcase (Non moving version)
- Stackable Bookcase
- Regal Dresser
- Sliding Shag Rug
- Shag Rug (Non moving version)
- Regal Armoire
- Wooden Bookcase
- You can now take up to FOUR pictures per template!
- This also means that items submitted to Player Studio and to Competitions will display up to four screenshots.
- We've added a Bedroom Furniture Bundle with all of this week’s new props
- We've added new Tints to existing outfits:
- The Formal Victorian Wear is now available in brown.
- The Casual Victorian Apparel is now available in green.
- The Wandering Nomad’s Finery is now available in dark green.
- We've added Starter Kits to the Marketplace. These are intended to give newer players a bit of a headstart, if they choose to do so.
- Starter Kit (Basic)
- The resources needed to craft a Claim Flag and 2 Attached Claim Flags, a Traveler's Grappling Hook, 2 Keen-Eye Bands, 10 Portal Shards, 5 Lightstones, a Rustic Stone Vault, non-upgradeable versions of the Tungsten Pick, Gold Axe, Silver Sickle, and Mechanized Pulverizer, an Adventurer's Hiking Gear outfit, and 5000 Dirt, Sand, Stone, and Copper.
- Starter Kit (Superior)
- The resources needed to craft a Claim Flag and 2 Attached Claim Flags, an Explorer's Grappling Hook, 2 Keen-Eye Bands, 20 Portal Shards, 10 Lightstones, a Rustic Stone Vault, non-upgradeable versions of the Tungsten Pick, Gold Axe, Silver Sickle, and Powered Pulverizer, the Casual Victorian Apparel outfit, the Treasure Seeker's Garb outfit, a Stone Forge, a Tinkerer's Workshop, a Lunar Anklet, an extra inventory slot, an extra vault slot, and 10000 Dirt, Sand, Stone, and Copper.
- Starter Kit (Deluxe)
- The resources needed to craft a Claim Flag and 2 Attached Claim Flags, an Explorer's Grappling Hook, 2 Assessor's Marks, 20 Portal Shards, 20 Lightstones, a Rustic Stone Vault, non-upgradeable versions of the Cobalt Pick, Gold Axe, Silver Sickle, and Powered Pulverizer, the Formal Victorian Wear outfit, the Colonist's Encounter Suit oufit, a Lunar Anklet, a Feather in a Bottle, 2 extra inventory slots, 2 extra vault slots, and 20000 Dirt, Sand, Stone, and Copper.
- Fixed an issue where the sky inside caves would brighten any time a Grappling Hook was used.
- Placing a block on your character with Tweak Mode should no longer drop you through the world.
- Addressed numerous crashes, including one involving large Template Pastes.
July 14, 2014, 02:51:12 PM by |AGW|TC-Ed
| Views: 3 | Comments: 0
BIS has released the latest update for Arma 3, it weights in at ~1.2 GB, for those already up to date (new players will have to download the full game), to update simply open Steam & allow it to auto update.Game Update: 1.24 (Bootcamp Update, Launcher, Add-on Workshop)
FROM: Project Lead
TO: Arma 3 Users
UNIT: Main Branch
ACTIVITY: Game Update: 1.24 (Bootcamp Update, Launcher, Add-on Workshop)
SIZE: ~1.2 GB
- Added: Virtual Reality world
- Added: Bootcamp "Prologue" mini-campaign
- Added: ZGM 4+1 Bootcamp multiplayer training
- Added: 8 VR Training lessons
- Material Penetration
- Target Designation
- Commanding - Movement
- Commanding - Behavior
- Commanding - Actions
- Commanding - Vehicles
- Added: VR Zeus multiplayer scenarios
- ZGM 16+2 Master Virtual Reality (AAF)
- ZGM 16+2 Master Virtual Reality (CSAT)
- ZGM 16+2 Master Virtual Reality (NATO)
- ZGM 48+2 Master Virtual Reality
- Added: Virtual Arsenal
- Added: VR soldiers and character entities
- Added: Objects specific for VR (large blocks, covers and markers)
- FIA fraction has been revamped:
- Added: New uniform for FIA AT Rifleman
- Added: FIA Offroad, Quadbike and Truck camo versions
- FIA soldiers have randomized headgear and facewear according to their classes and possible headgear-facewear combinations
- Added: 3 new FIA stashes
- Added: Repair variants of Offroads
- Added: Various facewear available in profile (balaclavas and bandannas with various glasses)
- Added: 3 new music tracks
- Virtual Reality digital Arma 3 theme
- Splendid Split theme
- BI 15th Anniversary theme
- Added: Various VR-related sounds for triggers
- Added: New English protocol of Dan Brown
- Added: Camo variants of M320 and GM-6
- Added: Misc. objects
- Winner's podium
- White tent
- Tyre barriers
- Kart tires
- Kart steering wheels
- Car batteries
- Kart trolley
- Kart stand
- Pieces of exercise equipment
- Water coolers
- Large food container
- Added: 14 Bootcamp-related Steam Achievements
- Added: Game Launcher
- Accessible via a non-default Steam launch option, or by starting arma3launcher.exe from the installation directory
- This adds support for add-ons in the Steam Workshop
- Overhauled: Weapon Sway
- Overhauled: Fatigue
read the rest of the changelog here...